C&R consistently invests in new equipment, software and technology to increase efficiency and better serve our customers. From inspection equipment, to new machines with the latest technological features, to shop software systems and engineering software, we strive to continuously improve our quality and efficiency.
We utilize ISO9000 guidelines to document every step of our process from order taking, part production, quality inspection procedures, to shipping. We have the latest CMM and professionally calibrate all of our machines and our measurement tools annually to ensure total process control.
We use E2 shop software program to electronically document all phases of the manufacturing process and our business functions.
Our tooling specialist creates custom tooling to ensure best quality and most efficient process for your complex parts. Producing our own tooling in-house allows:
- Ease of loading the part
- Most economical production
Timing is everything. Most of our production parts feed assembly lines - and we know the importance of production timing and cost efficiency. Large or small parts, and large or small shipments, are delivered on time and ready for you to use.
- A tape backup is run every night and kept offsite.
- Fire-proof file cabinets for customer drawings
- Emergency Action Plan
- C&R contracts with a local compliance company to ensure we are up-to-date with all safety regulations.
- We perform regularly scheduled maintenance, cleaning, and inspection of all machines.
- Inspection equipment is professionally calibrated on a regular basis.
- State of the art air filtration systems and climate controlled building maintains a clean, stable environment.
We invest in automation equipment such as Mori-Seiki horizontal machining centers with pallet lines, capable of running light outs. The 4 robots in our plant are capable of inspection processes and material handling.
True JIT manufacturing is achieved through use of a horizontal machining center with pallets. With dedicated tooling where parts can be run within one days’ notice or very short lead time.
- Mining Equipment
- Firearm parts
- Pharmaceutical & Scientific Research Equipment
- Food processing
- Automotive After-Market